Due to the current COVID-19 situation we have had to cancel our well-laid plans. For this year. We trust that next year will be a calmer, saner time and have rebooked Molino del Rey for April, 2021.
Many of the current registrants have signed on for next year, but there are several spots now open.
Radical Restoration in Spain.
April 18 to 25, 2021
Set in the beautiful nature reserve of Andalucía “Sierra de las Nieves” in Southern Spain, Molino del Rey’s luxury yoga centre hosts our next yoga and writing retreat.
Only 50 minutes from Malaga airport & just 38 km from the magical city of Ronda.
This unique retreat features a balance of structured activity and free time for exploration, creativity and rest.
Program ~ $875 CAD per person*
- Daily Kripalu/Yin yoga
- Daily guided writing practice offered in the AWA (Amherst Writers & Artists) method
- Optional individual feedback on up to 10 pages of written work submitted in advance
- Transfer from Malaga Airport to Molino del Rey
Meals & Accommodation
Shared Room ~ €665 (approximately $1015 CAD) * each for shared or €875 (approximately $1300 CAD) * single
Private Single Room ~ €875 (approximately $1300 CAD)*
Deluxe King Suite ~ €700 (approximately $1065 CAD)* each for shared or €980 (approximately $1490 CAD)single
Includes daily brunch and dinner.
- to be paid on arrival at Molino del Rey
- *to secure your place, a $200.00 CAD non-refundable deposit can be made via etransfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the exquisite Molino del Rey, click here.
Questions? Requests? Need more info? Please fill out this form and I’ll get right back to you.